8/7/09

Don't Ever Tell Him What It Means!


It's precocious Christopher again.

He's in pre-school, almost a kindergartner. This week his mom (my sister) got the following note from school:

Hey there,
I am cooking this week while Hazel is on vacation and have been told that Christopher is a vegetarian. Is this absolute or should I give him a hamburger rather than a boiled egg or cheese?
Thanks.


After reading this, I e-mailed my sister to ask when Christopher became a vegetarian. Here is her response:

He is a self-proclaimed vegetarian, which he obviously did not get from his highly carnivorous parents.
I have no idea what led him to decide that he’s a vegetarian; I never even said the word to him. I guess that’s what happens when you attend a multi-cultural preschool, which Trinity tends to be.

Please do not ever mention to him that chicken nuggets and hot dogs are meat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I don't think chicken nuggets or hot dogs are *real* meat. LOL ;-)

 
This site was recently updated by oxymoron13@aol.com