11/20/09

The Leather Pants

Daughter Mandy has always been somewhat of a fashionista, although at an early age it was likely only in her own mind. (Read about that here.)


She often advises me about how to dress and what to wear – usually after the fact, of course.

She keeps telling me to get new shoes. When I asked her why, she said, “Because the ones you wear don’t fit you.”
Don’t fit me? They all feel great. I'm the one wearing them and like the way they fit.  But SHE says they don’t fit me!?!?!

Anyway, I called her recently to ask what kind of shoes to wear with leather pants.

I was really surprised when she answered, “It doesn’t matter.”

“What do you mean ‘it doesn’t matter’?” I asked.

Mandy explained, “It doesn’t matter because YOU don’t wear leather pants!”



Wait ‘til she finds out there’s also a leather jacket.



And a leather skirt.


With a slit in the back!



~                  ~                    ~                     ~                    ~                      ~                          ~

5 comments:

Sandee said...

I remember when leather was so fashionable. I have it all too. Way to go. That will widen her eyes when she sees you in leather. Bwahahahahah.

Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

Patricia Rockwell said...

When did you kidnap my daughter?

Rebecca Mecomber said...

So do you have a Harley-Davidson, too? And a black helmet with a skull painted on its side, and go roaring down the streets, exhaust wide open, on your HD hog?

GO BABY GO!

:)

Anonymous said...

good article....................................................................................................

Syd said...

I think those leather articles are really neat. Good for you.

 
This site was recently updated by oxymoron13@aol.com