4/10/09

Is Your Brain Cluttered With Trivial Info?

Thanks to all who have been playing the daily "Did You Know" trivia!

The top five players for the previous day are always posted in the right-hand column on this page.


Here are our TOP TEN cumulative scorers:

Coby
Boobear
Betty
Par2323
Sherry
Skullfullamush
Singz4fun2
Silky
GeminiRose62
Papabear
* * * * *
These are the TOP SCORERS for each of the previous 20 days:
vip
Silky
boobear
Coby
Coby
boobear
par2323
par2323
Coby
boobear
Coby
singz4fun2
boobear
Coby
skullfullamush
par2323
boobear
skullfullamush
Sherry
boobear
* * * * *
It's fun, takes about 2 minutes or less, the topics are varied. Test your brain daily!

2 comments:

Margo said...

Will some day soon, but - I don't "do" baseball trivia. Hope you have a happy Easter!

Unknown said...

I didn't think I "did" baseball trivia either. When I saw the category, I thought "yuck." Somehow, I got lucky guesses this time -- very lucky. Usually the trivia is in general categories, except on Sundays when it is usually religion.

 
This site was recently updated by oxymoron13@aol.com