12/25/10

Christmas Baking - Easy Clean-up!



Is this what is called a baker's secret?


 This year - just as in previous years - I stuck myself in one specific area to do Christmas baking. Notice the sheet on the floor? Since I'm always in a hurry and looking for short-cuts, I always put a sheet and pillowcase out where I usually spill or drop flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, chocolate and a little of everything else. At the end of the day, I just pick up the sheet from the floor and the pillowcase from the counter and put them in the wash with other dirty linens. No sweeping, no mopping, no scrubbing. Instant clean!


Maybe I'm lazy; maybe it's innovative. It doesn't matter to me what it's called 'cause I like not having to do all that cleaning when I'm already worn out.

Now, if I could just find someone to wrap presents -- IF I can even find 'em! Hiding them is easy; finding them is a whole different story.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Sandee said...

I've known people that do this when they bake. I'm pretty messy too so this would be a good idea for me. I'm just a klutz.

Have a terrific day after Christmas. Get some well deserved rest. :)

 
This site was recently updated by oxymoron13@aol.com