3/31/10

Wouldn't You Know It?

We're in the midst of "National Root Canal Awareness Week."
Why?  Why is there such a week?  I tend to think that anyone who has a root canal is totally aware of it.  Don't you agree?

 
~    ~    ~    ~

Just in case you came here looking for the WW post, it's below.

Come back tomorrow for THIRK THURSDAY.  Thirk is short for "things that irk me."  If you're a blogger, join in; Mr. Linky will be here each Thursday for you to link your post about one thing that irks you.

6 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

I did NOT know this. :)

I am Harriet said...

Hi Sherry-
I had one done when I was pregnant with my son! OUCH! Finally got a bridge over it now.

Love your WW photo.

Take care.

Sandee said...

I've never had a root canal and I don't ever want to either. Just saying.

Have a great day. :)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

haha! I'm now a better-informed dental hygienist. Thanks for this info. I had no idea! Hm...I'll have to ask both our daughters if they were aware of this week! (the older daughter graduates from dental school this May and the younger daughter has two more years of dental school.)

Blessings & Aloha!
(thank you for stopping by! I have been out of town so am just now catching up on blog reading! Yay for a mid week day off! have to catch up on housecleaning and drawing orders too...)

Liz Mays said...

Now that is a week nobody needs to celebrate!

Syd said...

Okay I'll try for the Thirk Thursday post. I can think of a few things that irk me.

 
This site was recently updated by oxymoron13@aol.com