1/17/09

Photo Hunt Saturday - Hats, Hats, Hats!


This is my first time ever to participate in the weekly Photo Hunt. For those unfamiliar with Photo Hunt, interested bloggers are given a new word each week. Then each blogger posts a picture to his or her blog that fits the theme.

The theme this week is Hats!

It's a subject I love - because I adore hats. Unfortunately, I am out of town, so my pictures this week are ones previously posted. Sorry to bore anyone who has seen them, but here are some of my favorite hats.


The one in the middle is Mandy, my youngest child. She is with her roommates in my closet trying on some of the hats in my collection. The girls are: Julie, Jenna, Mandy, Ashley & Margaret. These pictures were taken several years ago.








Son-in-law Adam and grandson Harrison in their hats.


Thanks for stopping by!


Do you have a favorite hat?

PS - If you haven't answered the question that's in my previous post, please take just a minute to do so, okay? (It's about sex!)

9 comments:

Sandee said...

How fun. Looks like they are having a ball trying on hats.

I don't wear hats. I have hats for walking only. Just the visor kind to keep the sun off my face. That's my extent of hat wearing.

Have a terrific weekend. :)

Tammy said...

Great pictures! Looks like they're having fun! Love the pic of you grandson, adorable!

Anonymous said...

The best ones are the father-son caps.

Flo said...

Wow, you guys do love hats!!! I just wish I looked good in them. Even the baby is adorable in his hat!!!

Mine is up over at Flo's Place

Anonymous said...

I am not into hats to that extent - the Happy Hat Club.
Welcome to PhotoHunt.

Paul Eilers said...

You sure have a large closet!

(My favorite hat is my ECU baseball hat.)

Anonymous said...

Your grandson is cute...Thanks for the comments.

Frank Baron said...

I have a thing for hats as well and probably own about 15. Perhaps I'll model a few for a blog post down the road....

Thanks for the idea!

na said...

What fun and I love your closet! This is the first time I have been on your blog...you have had some great experiences in your life! I will have to drop by again.

 
This site was recently updated by oxymoron13@aol.com